Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm a girl.

So, you know the phrase "the girl next door" that's been in our vernacular ever since Doris Day was invented? Or was it Sandra Dee? I can't remember. Anyway, this term is generally used to describe the unassuming, sometimes innocent, cute "regular" girl who manages to be just friends with men-types! (I know, weird.) But she also happens to be really hot/pretty, charming and smart, and you can't believe she's been there this whole time and you just started noticing how amazing she is and now she's the girl of your dreeeeeeams!

Ahem. Anyway. On that note, I have decided that if we're placing girls in neighborhood locations, I am "the girl five blocks down, two blocks over, past the abandoned warehouse, through the swampy area (you'll need some boots), up the little rocky path, through that barbed-wire fence, over the grassy knoll, through the brambles, and if you get lost, give me a call."

Yes. Interpret it how you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment