Thursday, June 25, 2009

Simple thoughts

A few thoughts for the day, though very scattered and tangential. Enjoy?


I love it when my earrings surpass my hair in length.


To Adrianne: I miss you every single day, no exaggeration. Posting on your facebook page weirds me out. That's why I don't do it. Sorry?

On that note, rest in peace, King of Pop. Wow. If you see Adrianne, tell her I love her.

I'd rather be funny than pretty. Good thing, or I'd be screwed.

The other night I had the worst possible combination of bad dreams. This involved: falling into a huge pile of dried dog poo in the middle of the desert, being given the shaft by a jerk-faced male, Satan/zombies + my family, and sobbing in a pasture of cows because they were going to be slaughtered.

Composing a song in your head is frustrating when you don't have the instruments to carry it out.

"Protest against the rising tide of conformity."

Columbine flowers are miraculously beautiful.

I will never be into Feist. You can't make me.

I will make Key Lime pie for the second time this week. I think I'm obsessed with it. Let me know if you want some.

4 comments:

  1. Boy, what a great list of writing prompts!

    Ten minutes -- GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Nancy! I miss you and Opinion Writing! *Sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Adrianne too. And I am sorry about your nightmares but they made me chuckle in an "Oh, I love that Kelly" way.

    ReplyDelete